Marketing Assistant (SM-AN-OB)
Marketing | Coconut Grove, FL | Full Time and Temporary
Coconut Grove FL
Searching for an entry-level full-time temporary Marketing Assistants for one of our clients who is an independent global recording music company with a roster of current artists that include a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. If this position is of interest, we encourage you to apply and join our Team!
This entry-level temporary position is perfect for someone who would like to build a career in the music industry. The Marketing Assistant will play a key role within the Marketing department to assist the Product Managers in supporting the administrative and technical duties of the team, handling a varied list of tasks pertaining to the day-to-day management of the artist roster and projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, or related field
- 1 to 2 years related experience in areas such as: marketing, promotion, event planning, publicity, digital. Marketing experience in music or entertainment industry strongly preferred
- Must be bi-lingual in English and Spanish languages, with expert level of proficiency.
- Passionate music fan with broad knowledge of Latin music market
- Must be “fluent” with technology / avid user of mobile and computers: PC (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), Mac OS (keynote, Itunes, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Social Media
- Multicultural sensibility and tolerance
- Strong social skills; ‘Roll with the punches’ attitude; able to deal with big personalities, artists and the like
- Must thrive in high volume, high-energy work place and environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented, organized, timely and accurate
- Hunger to learn about the industry
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist the Marketing Managers with all logistics planning for the artists in the U.S. and the Latin-Iberia region. Logistics planning and arrangements may include: Travel bookings, Hotel, Transportation, Tracking client budgets for meals, Security arrangements, and Helping with Per Diem’s: How much we give the artist per workday per meals.
- Prepare and distribute various reports and presentations.
- Provide administrative support for budget planning.
- Work closely with the Publicity department to research and coordinate the delivery of press releases and key information of promotional activities.
- Work with Marketing Managers to ensure that the latest marketing plans and project updates have been communicated to all departments.
- Plan and facilitate logistics and content capturing for key commercial and digital media partners
- Work closely with insights and analytics team on project/campaign key performance analysis
- Other duties as assigned.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.