Manager, Strategic Planning (5098)
Special Projects Manager 1 | Dallas, TX | Contract
Manager, Strategic Planning
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients.
We are currently seeking a Manager of Strategic Planning to manage multi-disciplinary planning projects and regional development efforts. If you have what it takes to be successful in this position (qualifications outlined below), apply today and we’ll contact you to answer any questions you may have!
• Manage staff (includes training, supervision, mentorship, and performance management).
• Perform analysis and make appropriate recommendations for:
oStrategic Planning (i.e. business plans, trends among stakeholders, historical/projected data, etc.).
oBusiness Development (i.e. geographic expansions, revenue enhancements, partnerships, affiliations, acquisitions, etc.).
• Delegate tasks and project workstreams.
• Create and implement professional development plans for assigned staff.
• Develop and manage workplans to produce deliverables and meet target deadlines.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education (Strongly Preferred): Master’s degree in business or healthcare administration.
• Experience: Five (5) years strategic planning, or related, experience in complex organizations.
• Experience: Supervisory.
• Leadership skills.
• Creative/critical thinking skills.
• Healthcare industry knowledge.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, including in group setting.
• Strong financial background and good with data.
Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.