Nursing | Alexandria, LA | Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
TRAVEL HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for full time, part time, and PRN Travel Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services at Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in California. Travel Healthcare Providers will be offered a competitive travel compensation package. If you are interested in servicing those that are under served this is the job for you! Contact us at 210-366-0033 for additional details.
- Current and unrestricted LPN/LVN license in Louisiana
- Current BLS and CPR certification
- Proficient in various PC programs
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a clinical LPN/LVN
- Provides direct nursing care to patients.
- Works within Scope of Practice and performs functions outlined in the Guidelines for the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Obtains medical histories on detainees entering IHSC facility by completing necessary paperwork and referring. Any medical problems to the physician, NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting medical complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively walking, standing and bending throughout the shift
- Some lifting is required such as assisting patients out of wheelchairs, moving supplies, etc.