Nursing | San Diego, CA | Full Time
InGenesis is looking for LVNs to fill one of our Federal Facilities!
- Knowledge of and ability to apply professional nursing principles, procedures, and technique toward patient care and nursing supervision.
- Alertness and skill in providing care and reacting to emergency situations.
- Knowledge of and application NCCHC requirements on safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- Knowledge of training methods and sufficient interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with patients and co-workers during which instructional and educational information is presented.
- Knowledge of laboratory procedures and guidelines; skill in collecting a variety of samples.
- Knowledge of supply requisition procedure and ability to complete requests for equipment repair and maintenance.
- Maintains a current LPN/LVN license, and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed.
- Licensed by a State, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.