LPN Position available in Hamburg
Health Care | Berks County, PA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
LPN Position available in Hamburg, PA
InGenesis is the second largest Workforce Solutions company in North America. We are hiring for a facility that works with the State of Pennsylvania at the Hamburg Center. This position is a temporary contract position, but a great way to get your foot in the door working for the State of Pennsylvania!
Hamburg Center is an Intermediate Care Facility for individuals with an intellectual or physical injury or illness, dysfunction behavior and/or developmental disability.
We offer competitive pay and a sign on bonus of $250!!
Minimum of 6 months of LPN experience required.
Full time to Part time.
- Provide direct nursing care to individuals
- Interpret oral and written instructions relating to individuals needs and assessment
- Assemble, analyze and Interpret data
- Receive, carry out and document verbal orders of physician
- Administer oral medications, insulin therapy and topical ointments
- Monitor vital signs, administer first aid and oxygen therapy
- Perform emergency intervention (CPR, Heimlich Maneuver)
- Maintain healthcare documentation in individual’s chart
- Practice and teach safety principles
- Lift, position and transfer individuals
- Push medication carts, wheelchairs and other adaptive devices
- Make decisions regarding individual’s manual and cognitive abilities to administer medication
- Communicate effectively with self-advocates and staff
Apply at https://agencyrecruiting.apihealthcare.com/ingenesis/candidate_apply.cfm