LPN / LVN (ice1244-rs)
Nursing | Leesport, PA | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse
We are currently accepting applications for full-time, part-time, and PRN Licensed Practical Nurses/Licensed Vocational Nurses to provide services at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility.
If you are interested in servicing those that are under served this is the place for you. This is a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. We offer competitive pay, PTO, paid holidays, and shift differentials.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Maintain a current nursing license, unrestricted LPN/LVN license, and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- Current BLS and CPR certification
- Proficient in various PC programs
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a clinical LPN/LVN
- Provides direct nursing care to patients.
- Works within Scope of Practice and performs functions outlined in the Guidelines for the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Obtains medical histories on detainees entering IHSC facility by completing necessary paperwork and referring. Any medical problems to the physician, NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting medical complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively walking, standing and bending throughout the shift
- Some lifting is required such as assisting patients out of wheelchairs, moving supplies, etc.
- Health & Welfare
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 2 weeks PTO
- Shift Differentials
- Competitive Pay
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.