LPN / HEDIS Nurse
Health Care | Chicago, IL | Contract
HEDIS REVIEW NURSE / LPN - Chicago, IL
InGenesis Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a contract HEDIS Review Nurse / LPN to work with our customer located in Chicago, IL. In this role, you’ll be managing a caseload and conducting Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS®) medical record chart abstractions, data entry, and quality reviews. This position requires computer skills as well as knowledge of clinical aspects of preventive care and chronic conditions with the ability to apply the learned HEDIS technical specifications as indicated.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The contract nurse is responsible for reviewing medical records and abstracting HEDIS related data into designated software according to strict HEDIS measure specifications. This person will represent our customer in Illinois and must perform duties in a professional manner, utilizing time and resources efficiently.
- Must have active license in the state of Illinois
- HEDIS experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in medical record review / auditing preferred
- Excellent telephone and communication skills required
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
- Training to start the first week in February
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.