LPN / Health Promotions Coordinator (KS-pv)
Nursing | Columbia, SC | Full Time
LPN / Health Promotions Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity available for an LPN / Health Promotions Coordinator located in Columbia, SC
Overall Purpose of the Position:
The LPN will assist with implementation of health management activities/programs for members of a large insurance company.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Assists with implementation of health management activities/programs for membership. Coordinates all aspects of assigned programs. Facilitates program to participants and focuses emphasis on high-risk members. Follows/updates established procedures.
- Conducts research and analysis of reports (monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Assists with the development of strategies to increase the effectiveness of and participation in health management programs. Establishes/maintains effective communications with the provider network, group, representatives, and members.
- Provides health coaching telephonically or in person for assigned health programs. Utilizes all data systems containing patient information and documents information appropriately.
- Assists with the identification of areas for which there is a need for health management programs. Monitors quality indicators and develops programs to positively impact areas where improvement is warranted. Develops patient/provider educational materials for members/providers.
Requirements / Experience
- Active and unrestricted LPN license in South Carolina
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Solid computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.