LPN - Corrections (5021)
Clinic | Mount Vernon, OH | Contract
LPN – Corrections
Work Location: Mount Vernon, OH
InGenesis seeks a Licensed Practical Nurse for a corrections facility in Toledo, OH. In this role, you will be highly responsible for the care of ill or injured inmates with various types of disabilities/conditions.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Administer nursing care within scope of practice.
• Maintain medication accountability records.
• Observe, document, and report patient conditions.
• Provide assistance and direction to lower-level direct care staff.
• Order medication and medical supplies.
• Clean nurses’ station and medication room/cart.
• Perform clerical tasks.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• License to practice nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse, issued by the Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Proof of completion of an approved course in Medication Administration.
• Certification in IV Therapy required for LPNs who administer dialysis treatment.
• Biennial renewal of licensure as practical nurse.
• CPR certification.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.