Licensed Social Worker (OHIO2118rs)
Social Worker | Toledo, OH | Full Time
LICENSED SOCIAL WORKER
STATE OF OHIO
Make a positive impact in someone’s life today! The State of Ohio is seeking Licensed Social Workers to provide services at their State-run facilities. This opportunity offers a structured Monday through Friday 8:00 to 4:00 work schedule making for a great work/life balance.
- Current unrestricted license as a Social Worker in the State of Ohio
- Basic Life Support-American Heart Association-Healthcare Provider
- Minimum of 1-year experience working as an LSW
- Performs psychosocial interventions with clients
- Performs individual family, or group intervention
- Develops intervention goals and objectives designed to give education and resolve client’s problems in function
- Maintains necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state, and local agencies
- Serves on treatment teams and program development teams
- Additional job duties as described in the Position Description that will be provided to all interested candidates for their review
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.