Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC) (5382)
Clinical Psychologist | Chillicothe, OH | Contract
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Work Location: Chillicothe, OH
InGenesis is currently seeking a LPCC to develop treatment systems for patients in local women’s correctional facility. In this role, you’ll work closely with other healthcare professionals to assess patient needs, establish case goals, and monitor responses to specific intervention techniques.
If you’re ready to provide this forgotten patient population with the best care possible, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Perform psychosocial interventions with individuals, families, or groups.
• Provide feedback on effectiveness of prescribes treatment.
• Evaluate cases of lower-level behavioral healthcare providers.
• Maintain detailed and accurate documentation of treatment.
• Perform other duties as necessary/assigned.
• Required Education: Master’s degree from accredited CACREP counseling program (clinical mental health, clinical rehabilitation, or addiction)
• Acceptable Education: Master’s degree, conferred on or before January 1, 2018, from CACREP-accredited mental health counseling program.
• Licensure: Active LPCC license.
• Must submit to background check.
• Must obtain and maintain current immunizations.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.