Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (4039-ds)
Licensed Professional Counselor | Toledo, OH | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC)
Work Location: Toledo, OH
JOB DUTIES IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE: (These duties are illustrative only. Incumbents may perform some or all of these duties or other job- related duties as assigned.)
- Within scope of practice, performs psychosocial interventions with clients, performs individual, family or group intervention (e.g., counseling, testing & education of the client);
- Develops intervention goals;
- Objectives designed to give education & resolve client's problems in functioning,
- Participates in process of establishing, implementing and evaluating treatment system's goals;
- Objectives, interviews clients and client's family to establish case goals & objectives;
- Assesses clients and determines specific intervention techniques for clients & monitors client's responses to treatment systems and provides feedback on effectiveness of prescribed treatment;
- Evaluates lower-level behavioral healthcare provider cases and client's progress resulting from prescribed treatment plans;
- Maintains necessary data documents to satisfy requirements of federal, state and local agencies,
- Prepares data requiring social histories, admission/ aftercare summaries, court documents
- Completes forms required by law and/or department policy.
- Serves on treatment teams and program development teams, attends training meetings, intradepartmental meetings and court hearings
- Establishes and maintains working relationship with other facilities, agencies and support services in order to coordinate referrals and conduct follow-up services.
- Master’s degree from a clinical mental health counseling program, clinical rehabilitation counseling program, or addiction counseling program accredited by the council for accreditation of counseling and related educational programs CACREP.
- Master’s degree from a CACREP-accredited mental health counseling program meets the education requirements if it is conferred on or before January 1, 2018. LPCC licensure.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.