Licensed Practical Nurses (ohio-rs-opmgr)
Nursing | State of Ohio Area, OH | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE
STATE of OHIO
ARE YOU A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE SEARCHING FOR A CHANGE AND A GREAT OPPORTUNITY? An established and successful Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications on behalf of our client, State of Ohio, for Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services at state-run facilities. All shifts are available. The position offers an opportunity to enhance and/or gain valuable work experience while working within the state employment system. If you are looking for 2nd and/or 3rd shift schedules, per diem, full-time, part-time work then we encourage you to apply and make a difference to those needing healthcare.
- Administers nursing care within the scope of practice under the direction of RN, Physicians, Dentist, Podiatrist, Optometrist or Chiropractor
- Maintains medication accountability records
- Provides general nursing, direct care and/or programming assistance
- Provides assistance to lower-level direct care staff in providing general unskilled nursing care as assigned
- Orders medication & medical supplies; cleans nurses station & medication room/medication cart and performs clerical tasks.
- Unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse licensure issued by the State of Ohio
- CPR certified
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a clinical setting
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.