Licensed Practical Nurse (ICE1909-an)
Nursing | Jena, LA | Full Time
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)
A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for full-time Licensed Practical Nurses to provide services at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement facility. If you are interested in servicing those that are under served this is the place for you. The opportunity provides a great opportunity to gain and/or enhance valuable work experience. Competitive pay, PTO, paid holidays, and shift differentials are offered. Come join our Team!
- Maintain a current nursing license, unrestricted LPN/LVN license, and meets continuing education requirements for the State(s) licensed in.
- Current BLS and CPR certification
- Proficient in various PC programs
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a clinical LPN/LVN
- Provides direct nursing care to patients.
- Works within Scope of Practice and performs functions outlined in the Guidelines for the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse.
- Obtains medical histories on detainees entering IHSC facility by completing necessary paperwork and referring. Any medical problems to the physician, NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call by taking vital signs and documenting medical complaints.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Actively walking, standing and bending throughout the shift
- Some lifting is required such as assisting patients out of wheelchairs, moving supplies, etc.
- Health & Welfare
- 10 Federal Holidays
- 2 weeks PTO
- Shift Differentials
- Competitive Pay
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.