Licensed Practical Nurse (4506-gg)
Nursing | St. Clairsville, OH | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse
Work Location: St. Clairsville OH
Knowledge of skilled licensed practical nursing procedures: pharmacology; client/patient care; first-aid; CPR; general hospital practices and procedures; agency, institutional, hospital or clinic practices and procedures; HIPAA regulations and standards; human relations; inventory control; employee training and development; skill in use of medical equipment, hypodermics; computer skills.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Administers nursing care within the scope of practice under the direction of RN, Physicians, Dentist, Podiatrist, Optometrist or Chiropractor
- Maintains medication accountability records
- Provides general nursing, direct care and/or programming assistance
- Provides assistance to lower-level direct care staff in providing general unskilled nursing care as assigned
- Orders medication & medical supplies; cleans nurses’ station & medication room/medication cart and performs clerical tasks.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Unrestricted Licensed Practical Nurse licensure issued by the State of Ohio
- CPR certified
- Associates Degree Nursing (ADN)
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a clinical setting
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.