Licensed Practical Nurse (1336)
Gen Practice | Bloomington, MN | Contract
Licensed Practical Nurse
Work Location: Bloomington, MN
Customs and Border Protection Hiring Center is looking for Licensed Practical Nurses to join our team. At our center, the LPN assists the RN with phone and email triage to manage applicant questions and concerns. In addition, the LPN will review medical examinations and identify medical conditions which could affect safe and efficient job performance. The LPN will work within their scope of practice under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provide customer service to applicants via email and phone
• Triage applicant requests to appropriate team members
• Assist the RN in review of medical examinations
• Performs other duties as assigned by the RN.
• Current LPN license
• 2+ years’ nursing experience
• Must be proficient in word processing and use of computer databases and applications
• Strong Customer service skills to handle phone and email inquiries from applicants
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume work environment
• Work well with others
• Detail oriented and highly organized
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.