Licensed Independent Social Worker in Corrections (3565)
Professional Counselor | Mansfield, OH | Contract
Licensed Independent Social Worker in Corrections
Work Location: Mansfield, OH
InGenesis has an exciting opportunity available for a Licensed Independent Social Worker, LISW, to join our Correctional Client located in Columbus, OH and WILL TRAIN. Paid training provided! In this position, you will be the lead advocate for the mental health for inmates assigned to you. Work shift is full time, 1st shift. Position starts contract with an option to be hired. If you’re ready to provide these patients with the best care possible, Apply now.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• DEMONSTRATE your social work, counseling skills and positively impact inmates and their families.
• BRING your expertise as you establish, implement & direct social service programs
• MAKE A DIFFERENCE by providing crisis intervention to a forgotten patient population.
• COLLABORATE with the Care Treatment Teams for best health and wellness outcomes for inmates.
• Requires current license as an Independent Social Worker (i.e., LISW) as issued by State of Ohio Counselor, Social Worker & Marriage & Family Therapist Board in accordance with ORC 4757.27.
• Completion of continuing professional education for license renewal pursuant to ORC 4757.33.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.