Licensed Clinical Social Worker TA-1229
Facility | Columbus, GA | Full Time
InGenesis has an immediate need for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker to provide services, at a Federal Facility near Columbus, GA. Offering a very competitive hourly rate and benefits package!
- Have a Masters Degree in Social Work with Mental Health focus
- Have an unrestricted valid GA license to practice Social Work
- Flexible and able to adapt to sudden changes in schedules and work requirements
- Must be a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Maintains current BLS certification from the American Heart Association
- Assess & evaluate the mental health status of patients &refer to outside treatment facilities as needed
- Completes written evaluation reports on the mental health status of referred patients
- Provides counseling, psychotherapy, behavioral analysis, & substance abuse education as needed
- Complete performance Statement of Work(SOW) available to all qualified candidates.
Health/Welfare Stipend for Medical, Dental, Vision,Short/Long Term disability, and AD&D policy. We provide a 401K plan, 2 weeks PTO, 7 sick days, $1,000 for CEU's, $1,000 annual retention bonus and 10 Paid Federal holidays. Please call Rod Tucker ASAP to discuss this incredible and rewarding opportunity.