Licensed Assessment & Referral Specialist (5506)
Licensed Professional Counselor | Houston, TX | Contract
Licensed Assessment & Referral Specialist
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an Assessment & Referral Specialist to provide professional Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services to external clients. Your responsibility in this role will include the diagnosis of the client’s primary issue(s) and then, referring the client to an appropriate treatment resource.
If you are extremely reliable, flexible to handle all kinds of diversity, and proficient with computers, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provide professional assessment and referral services to external clients.
• Develop and maintain assessment/referral procedures.
• Interview clients that contact the Employee Assistance Program to assess problems and determine their extent.
• Provide advice and counsel.
• Refer, when necessary, to ensure clients are given every opportunity to seek appropriate form of assistance.
• Monitor client progress to promote achievement of treatment goals.
• Assist in the training and development of new personnel.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related behavioral science field.
• Experience: 3+ years of clinical experience.
• Licensed Clinical (LPC, LMFG, LCSW)
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.