Legal Administrative Assistant
Administration | Atlanta, GA | Temporary
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a temporary Legal Administrative Assistant to work at work at a State of Georgia facility located in Atlanta, GA. Position is a six-month assignment, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week. Position starts immediately.
- Excellent customer service skills; oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and have a high degree of accuracy;
- Knowledge about governmental agencies and record certification
- Proficient in their knowledge of the Open Records Act
- Computer skills (Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access and Power Point)
Required Education or Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Two years’ experience as an administrative assistant with a law firm or one year administrative experience in a governmental agency. Notary Public.
- Maintain all legal files so they are current and accessible to the legal staff.
- Assist the legal staff in preparing and presenting seminars/presentations using Microsoft Power Point.
- Maintain a working day-to-day list of all outstanding legal actions including Open records requests to ensure timely compliance.
- Answering incoming phone calls and maintaining a phone record.
- Serve as a Notary Public.
- Copying, faxing and scanning confidential files and documents.
- Maintaining and organizing a legal file room.
- Responsible for opening all mail sent to the legal department and distribute the mail accordingly to legal staff members. Once mail has been delivered, responsible for maintaining a log to determine if all matters received have been addressed.
- Maintaining a legal group calendar.
- Responsible to make sure the legal department is compliant with all record retention policies.
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.