Lead Medical Assistant (5060)
Medical Administrative Support Specialist | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Lead Medical Assistant
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
InGenesis seeks Lead Medical Assistant to aid the Enrollment Unit with management and oversight of the enrollment services contract. The enrollment services vendor is responsible for facilitating the eligibility and enrollment process for individuals applying for service programs administered through the Office of Long-Term Living. This position is responsible for issuing denial notices for applicants determined not to meet program requirements, responding to enrollment inquiries, and supporting the enrollment unit in reviewing the status of applications. Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Process denial notices for ineligible applicants and Medical Director review determinations within 2 business days.
• Process denial notices for incomplete applications within 1 business day.
• Access data systems to identify status of applications for follow up by the Enrollment Unit.
• Provide general enrollment information to applicants, their family members, service coordinators, etc.
• Problem-solve simple issues and escalate more complex issues to the Enrollment Unit Social Worker.
• Prepare responses to legislative inquiries for review by supervisor.
• Investigate enrollment complaints received from applicants, or other stakeholders and provide resolution, seeking supervision when necessary.
• Identify any operational issues which impede the provision of appropriate, cost efficient services to individuals and recommend remedies/necessary changes to supervisor
• Attend and participate in team, division and bureau meetings as scheduled.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Basic computer skills.
• Related experience, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.