Lead Medical Assistant (1868)
Medical Administrative Support Specialist | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Lead Medical Assistant
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
The Lead Medical Assistant assigned to this position will assist in activities related to the critical incident management function of OLTL programs. The Lead Medical Assistant is a full-time contract position that will primarily be responsible for monitoring incidents in the Enterprise Incident Management system for Home and Community-Based providers and Managed Care Organizations (MCOs).
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Review electronically submitted critical incidents to ensure that service coordinators are effectively supporting the health and welfare of participants receiving home and community-based services. As necessary, seek additional information from Service Coordinators to ensure critical incidents are submitted and completed in a timely manner.
• Attend and participate in team meetings, division and bureau meetings as scheduled. Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in social work, human services or related area preferred from an accredited college or university
• At least one (1) year experience with home and community-based services or long-term care services OR a combination of education and experience will be considered.
• Possess computer knowledge in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access.
• Background knowledge in home and community-based services is preferred but not required.
• Strong interpersonal skills for working with home and community service providers, people with disabilities and/or aged individuals.
• Demonstrated ability for written and oral communication.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to work under general supervision.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.