Label Copy Coordinator
Administrative | Coconut Grove, FL | Temporary
Label Copy Coordinator (Temporary)
Coconut Grove, FL
Provide administrative support to the Release Planning and A&R Administration team. Administrative duties shall include system data entry and management for all Sony Music Latin repertoire and projects. Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, must ensure that all track information is obtained and verified, and all product information is properly entered into the Sony database and systems. Will work closely with A&R Administration in Miami and the Copyright team in NY to assure label copies are updated and approved as needed to assure expedited clearances and payments are rendered.
- Oversee all US Latin rep-owned Label Copy and the assignment of projects and product #’s for all promo or commercial single tracks, albums, videos, digital-only products and D2C merchandise.
- Enter all US Latin and Distributed Label’s label copies into GRAS (global repertoire asset system).
- Work with Distributed Label Manager on receipt of complete and accurate information as needed.
- For all US Latin or Affiliate rep-owned projects, work directly with A&R Admin, and A&R to receive compliant delivery of complete and accurate information.
- Schedule all physical new releases in GRPS (global release planning system) for US Latin and international releases and responsible for any updates/changes for transmission of data to CDS (inventory system).
- Set up new Projects for A&R or Finance and assign sub-project codes for each project as requested.
- Create and route to NY paperwork with physical release information received via the FLOW (workflow system) or Orchard Looker report (for Distributed labels), and routes to Supply Chain for manufacture and sales system setup.
- Maintain and update CDS and GRPS systems with schedule changes or additions, pricing changes or title/configuration changes.
- Manage promo distribution setup in RPS and sends orders to NY for processing
- Update systems with any schedule changes or additions, pricing changes or title/configuration changes.
- Work with and supports GRAS group on any label copy clean-up projects.
- Actively participate in the US Latin Workflow process, including approval of track submissions based on feedback from copyright, verification of information accuracy, and product# assignment.
Education and/or Experience:
- Prior exposure to copyright administration or music publishing
- Knowledge of common concepts, practices and procedures within the record business and music licensing
- Prior record industry experience
- Strong bilingual/Spanish language ability including being able to write in Spanish proficiently
- Capacity to communicate with a wide range of persons both inside and outside the company in a professional manner
- Outstanding attention to detail and to organization
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred