Junior Occupational Health Consultant
Business/Health Administration | Bethesda, MD | Full Time
Junior Business Consultant
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a full-time Junior Business (Occupational Health) Consultant to work at our client site Federal Occupational Health (FOH), Division of Business Development, in Bethesda, MD. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegial environment and work closely with experienced professionals on a national level.
Ideal candidate will
- Be a self-starter, quick learner, highly organized individual with an entrepreneurial spirit!
- Hold a bachelors degree with a major in business administration or health sciences.
- Have one (1) year experience in a business development/sales capacity.
- Demonstrate excellent relationship management skills, presentation, analytical, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Be highly proficient in Microsoft applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and be well versed in conducting web research.
As a Junior Business (Occupational Health) Consultant, employee will
- Promote business growth through regular customer interaction, product demonstration, and presentations.
- Identify customer needs and determine the most appropriate service options.
- Develop and execute business capture plans based upon information gained from business tools.
Competitive Salary, Paid Time Off (PTO), 401(k) program, Health, vision and dental benefits available, Paid Holidays
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award, and dedicated to servicing our customers. Learn more at www.ingenesis.org
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.