IT Asset Management Analyst (5332)
Business Systems Analyst | Houston, TX | Contract
IT Asset Management Analyst
Work Location: Houston, TX
InGenesis is currently seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst to manage software licenses, compliance, and maintenance renewals. In this role, you will monitor supplier performance and review/escalate incidents and service requests.
If you meet the qualifications outlined below, apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Work with low to medium scale suppliers to ensure best value is achieved.
• Analyze and document supplier Key Performance Indicators and update contracts.
• Participate in the review and evaluation of new vendors/contracts.
• Maintain Asset Management skills as technology and implementations evolve.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree, required.
• Experience: 2+ years sourcing or asset management experience.
• May substitute required education with additional years of equivalent experience.
• UTIL v3 Foundation, preferred.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.