Intake Coordinator (ks664-apm)
Administrative | Roseville, MN | Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intake Coordinator to in Roseville, MN. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well know Home Infusion company
As an Intake Coordinator you will provide general administrative support to Intake team.
Responsibilities of Job:
- Provides administrative and clerical support in accordance with department procedures.
- Performs routine clerical duties such as data entry, filing, compiling and/or posting records, and photocopying as needed in the department.
- Maintains and files correspondence, cards, invoices, and other classified records arranged systematically in a file according to an established system. Inserts and removes material upon request and ensures filed records
- are retrievable.
- Provides general administrative support which may include performing follow up calls on claims submission, coordinating the purchase of office supplies, setting-up meetings or travel arrangements.
- High School or GED
- Excellent communication skills and customer service
- Medical Terminology
- Must have at least 1-year experience working in a clinic, hospital, managed care or medical office
Key Words: Medical Administrative, Medical Receptionist, Front Office Medical Assistant, Clinic Coordinator, Patient Service Rep
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.