Human Resources Assistant II (3713)
Administrative Assistant | Houston, TX | Contract
Human Resources Assistant II
Work Location: Houston, TX
Provides advanced administrative/technical support and acts as a limited individual contributor for various human resource functions.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Provide outstanding customer service to diverse community of people who visit Human Resources. Includes focus on making people feel welcomed and valued and ensuring a positive experience.
• Ensure new employees complete all necessary steps in the on-boarding process while making these steps as easy and smooth as possible.
• Process i9s, badges, new hire paperwork, health clearances for incoming employees.
• Answer in-person and phone inquiries and provide as much assistance as possible by developing knowledge of university processes and departments.
• Participate in the development and documentation of procedures. Participates in special projects.
• Serve as a resource and may provide guidance to other Human Resources Assistants.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or its equivalent.
• Three years office or administrative experience required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.