HR COMPENSATION ANALYST ASSOCIATE (3497-ladd
Administration | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
COMPENSATION ANALYST ASSOCIATE
Academic Institution, San Antonio, Tx
Under direct supervision, participates in a wide range of compensation programs and processes, including but not limited to, base pay administration, systems administration, job analysis and evaluations, market pricing and survey participation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or Business Administration is required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in compensation is required.
- Computing Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and HRIS systems.
- Work Acumen: Ability to work autonomously, analyze and problem solve. Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy and the ability to detect inconsistencies in data.
- Relationship Management: Ability to manage interactions with various levels of leadership to provide service and to support the organization.
- Communication: Ability to provide superior interpersonal communication and presentation skills, and ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders.
- Business Acumen: Ability to understand and apply information with which to contribute to the organization’s strategic plan.
- Temporary Assignment – anticipated 10/25 – 12/31 (may be extended based on needs of department)
- Work Hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.