Holistic Health Registered Nurse
Health Care | Richardson, TX | Temp to Perm
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a Registered Nurse as a Holistic Health Specialist to work at our client site in Richardson, TX. Hours are M-F 40 hours per week, 1st shift and in office. This starts contract with the option to get hired. We are poised to grow. Apply your clinical skills in a telephonic and consultative way and make a difference with patients facing complex health problems. Apply today!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- BRING your experience in managing complex or catastrophic health cases
- BE THE ADVOCATE as you are the single source of contact for members, health care personnel and all other entities involved in managing care for that individual.
- CONSULT for alternate treatment programs; consults with physicians, providers, members, and other resources to evaluate options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs
- SHOWCASE your attention to detail in documentation using a variety of technology platforms and systems
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current, valid, unrestricted license in TX
- 2 recent years of clinical in one of the following: intensive care medicine, orthopedic, NICU/pediatric, oncology, diabetic member management, obstetric (low to high risk maternity management)
- 1 year of experience in care management/condition management in a health insurance/managed care setting
- Knowledge of Milliman Guidelines or similar clinical guidelines.
- Familiarity of ancillary services including HHC, SNF, Hospice, etc.
- Working toward or completion of CCM/CCP/CDE/MCG certification or Advanced degree is a plus.
We aim to provide employees the tools they need to succeed as individuals and as employees. For this reason, we offer a competitive salary, health insurance and other perks. Apply Now!
HOW TO APPLY:
Click on the “Apply to this job” or contact the recruiter, Jane Navis at 262-345-5000.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.