Health Care | Richardson, TX | Contract
HEDIS NurseRichardson, TX
We are currently seeking to fill a HEDIS Nurse position near Richardson TX. This is a temporary position Feb through May 2019. This position is similar to a HEDIS role with many of the same duties.
We've worked with this organization for quite some time. Our employees enjoy the environment and the friendliness of their employees because everyone works together as a team. The hours are 8-5 Mon thru Fri, with some weekend work. no weekends and no holidays. This is a field position, traveling in the Greater Richardson TX area.
In a nutshell, you will be responsible for collecting medical data and abstracting medical related data into designated software. Any HEDIS experience is very helpful for this role but it is not required so it’s a great opportunity to work on a HEDIS type of project and gain valuable experience.
- Responsible for retrieval, review, and abstraction of medical record data
- Responsible for entering data into a software system
- Work with clinical and non-clinical staff regarding provider scheduling and onsite medical record retrieval
- Work with medical office personnel and the various medical records
- Computer proficiency is required, and experience with electronic data transfer and use of removal media device is desired.
- Current valid driver’s license and clean driving record are necessary for this position
- Must have active Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or LVN license in the state of Texas
- Experience in medical record review preferred
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.