HEDIS LPN Clinical Nurse (ks-apm)
Medical | Johnson City, TN | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
HEDIS LPN Clinical Nurse
Work Location: Johnson City, TN
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Individual will be responsible for scheduling and performing on-site medical record reviews at physician offices.
- He/she will represent BCBST in professional manner.
- Individual should have medical office and medical record experience.
- Computer proficiency is required, and experience with electronic data transfer and use of removal media device is desired.
- Professional appearance, current valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required for project participation.
- Must have active LPN or RN license in the state of Tennessee or compact state
- HEDIS experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience in medical record review preferred
- Some travel involved
- Must be able to work independently and have excellent organizational skills
- Excellent telephone and communication skills required
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, is required
- Must successfully complete the training program offered, and meet & maintain acceptable performance goals
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.