Healthcare Analyst 418PA
Business/Health Administration | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
A successful and established Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a full time Healthcare Analyst!
Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare industry experience, preferably with a health plan or a pharmacy.
A working knowledge of healthcare operations to include: enrollment, claims, customer service and appeals.
Demonstrated project management experience.
Applied analytical skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Excel, Power Point and Word.
Proven ability to lead a team and successfully complete long-term assignments.
Ability to create executive level presentations.
(A working knowledge of Medicaid/Medical Assistance is a plus, but not required)
• Manage both direct and indirect reports to accomplish tactical and longer term departmental projects (program management office)
• Maintain project documentation and work plans
• Analyze internal processes to identify efficiencies and to reduce operating costs
• Develop comprehensive training for both new hires and existing staff
• Create executive level reports and oral presentations
• Provide cost benefit analyses for new initiatives
• Assist with budget analysis, tracking and updates
• Monitor program performance measures
• Resolve cross-office issues as assigned
• Resolve complex customer issues
• Participate in project meetings
• Assist with data collection for industry surveys and reports
• Attend industry meetings as requested