Healthcare Analyst (3153-4062-sc)
Finance | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
The client seeks a Healthcare Analyst who is detail oriented with demonstrated applied analytical skills. This position will need to determine program eligibility reviewing provider EHR incentive applications to ensure it meets Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) requirements with no errors with assessing eligibility and accurate payments are the main goals. The Healthcare Analyst will need the skillset to forecast budget needs and program requirements related to enhanced funding requests of CMS for system implementations with excellent customer service skills. This position will require frequent contact with the provider and vendor community. Methods of communication will be through email and phone. Communications need to be accurate, clear, and professional.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Manage both direct and indirect reports to accomplish tactical and longer-term departmental projects (program management office)
- Maintain project documentation and work plans
- Analyze internal processes to identify efficiencies and to reduce operating costs
- Develop comprehensive training for both new hires and existing staff
- Create executive level reports and oral presentations
- Provide cost benefit analyses for new initiatives
- Assist with budget analysis, tracking and updates
- Monitor program performance measures
- Resolve cross-office issues as assigned
- Resolve complex customer issues
- Participate in project meetings
- Assist with data collection for industry surveys and reports
- Attend industry meetings as requested
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of healthcare industry experience, preferably with a health plan or a pharmacy.
- Possess a working knowledge of healthcare operations to include enrollment, claims, customer service and appeals.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Possess applied analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proven ability to lead a team and successfully complete long-term assignments.
- Ability to create executive level presentations.
- A working knowledge of Medicaid/Medical Assistance is a plus, but not required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.