HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIAN (3807-ap)
Health Care | Cleveland, OH | Full Time, Part Time, and Contract
HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIAN (HIT)
The STATE OF OHIO is currently seeking HEALTH INFORMATION TECHNICIANS to service their state healthcare facilities.
Our aim is to help you find valuable employment in the area of healthcare. We focus on placing healthcare professionals in their chosen field and focus our placement efforts as a huge responsibility and rewarding profession.
We encourage you to Join Our Team and apply! Upon applying and meeting the qualifications, we will reach out to you and answer any further questions you may have about this opportunity. We are one of the largest workforce solutions firms in the United States, ensuring significant employment opportunities with available positions across the nation.
- 3 Courses OR 9-month experience in records management
- 1 Course OR 3-month experience in medical terminology
- 1 Course OR 3-month experience in typing
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO):
- Compile health information
- Type health information forms
- Compile and type statistical reports such as daily and monthly census, Medicaid days, admissions, discharges, or length of stay
- File reports into health information records, record information in logs and files, and retrieve health information records in filing system
- Provide information from health information records after determining appropriateness of request
- Coordinate with other departments concerning health information records and procedures
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.