Health Care Technician (nc3459-3453)
Mental Health | Goldsboro, NC | Full Time and Temporary
Health Care Technician
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Health Care Technician to provide full-time temporary services for a state-operated North Carolina Alcohol and Drug Abuse Treatment Centers specifically designed to provide inpatient treatment, psychiatric stabilization and medical detoxification for individuals with substance use and other co-occurring mental health diagnoses. This position offers competitive pay and generous shift differentials.
Join our Team! We encourage you to apply and discover more about this opportunity and others. Upon applying, we will reach out to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Listed as a Nurse Aide by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation or listed as a Nurse Aide II by the North Carolina Board of Nursing.
- Maintains current BLS certification through the American Heart Association
- Must be proficient in various PC programs
- 6 months clinical experience working with the population served at the Facility preferred.
- CPI / NCI Training / Certification
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BE ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Obtains medical histories on patients.
- Evaluates health care needs of patients.
- Changing dressings, taking vital signs and re-positioning patients.
- Assist patients with feeding and grooming.
- May work extended hours
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.