General Office Clerk (3722)
Admin | Wright Patterson AFB, OH | Contract
General Office Clerk
Work Location: Wright Patterson AFB, OH
InGenesis seeks a General Office Clerk to provide reception and administrative support in non-direct patient care areas and various departments of a medical treatment facility, major command, or Government staff office.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Greets customers/visitors at a front desk, information center or other office setting.
• Answers main office phone line. Directs telephone calls to appropriate section for assistance.
• Takes messages as required and relay messages to staff.
• Arranges and schedules meetings for customers and staff members as required.
• Obtains, updates and files departmental records/reports . Ensure completeness, accuracy, and consistency within established guidelines.
• Enter data from various sources (reports, equipment displays, printouts, forms, etc.) into the appropriate computer system. Print reports at a required interval as directed by staff.
• Files, retrieves, and collates documentation as requested by staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• A fully qualified typist with a minimum of 50 WPM is required.
• General telephone etiquette, and excellent communication and customer service skills.
• General office administrative and clerical skills to perform receptionist duties and answer telephones.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Education. High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) equivalency.
• Experience. At least 6 months of experience in office setting.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.