Fiscal Assistant/Customer Administrative (5456)
Fiscal Assistant | Salt Lake City, UT | Contract
Fiscal Assistant/Customer Administrative
Work Location: Salt Lake City, UT
InGenesis is currently seeking a Fiscal Assistant/Customer Administrative with experience in accounts receivable and a basic understanding of services provided in occupational health. In this role, you will utilize your skillset in customer service, multitasking, strong communication (oral/written), attention to detail, and prioritization of tasks.
If you strive in an environment where managing multiple projects/tasks is required, this position is for you! Apply today and we’ll reach out to answer any questions you may have.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Complete Population Surveys.
• Perform data entry tasks.
• Collect, distribute, and follow up on designated data information mechanism.
• Enter funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers.
• Assist with chargebacks and credit card rejections.
• Provide various information to designated personnel, as needed.
• Run utilization reports, as needed.
• Mail information packets to customer and receive via secure fax.
• Manage the review and notifications of billing errors.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree and 1+ year experience in health customer service-related field.
• 3+ years’ experience in customer account management service (to include accounts receivable activity).
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.