Fiscal Administrative Assistant
Health Care | Salt Lake City, UT | Full Time
InGenesis, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Fiscal Administrative Assistant candidate to work at our client site Federal Occupational Health (FOH) in Salt Lake City, UT. FOH is a non-appropriated agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) that provides occupational health and wellness services exclusively to federal employees. This is a full-time position with benefits. 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday.
- Associates degree with 1-year experience in customer service health related field or 3 years’ experience in customer account management service - to include account receivable activity.
- MS Office (Intermediate EXCEL skills and basic WORD).
- Basic understanding of services provided in occupational health and health lingo.
- Excellent organizational skills to include attention to detail and follow-through and ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously are required.
- Population survey distribution, collection and follow up.
- Per Capita update/new creation and closures as related to STM mechanics.
- Funding - obligations/allocations and de-obligations.
- Enters funding levels and revenue estimates for maintenance customers in STM.
- Accounts Receivable/chargeback/credit card reject resolution which may include coordination of communication among customer and various FOH divisions.
- Assist customers with CP/Status reports.
- Charge QA as related to per capita calculations and/or funds availability.
- Run utilization reports if needed.
- Evaluation/Notification/Review of population changes with per capita manager and finance manager for operational division.
- Assist with preparation for tenant meetings.
- Researches GSA list of tenants vs. participants in OHC. Provide variance information to designated personnel as needed.
- Maintain IAA files, mail packet to customer and receive via secure fax.
- Evaluation/Notification/Review of billing errors with Operating Division Representatives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision Health Insurance Plans
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Life and Disability Insurance
Established in 1998, InGenesis enjoys a long history of positive government and commercial relationships with healthcare industry professionals and businesses nationwide. We are the recent recipients of an Inc. 5000 award and dedicated to servicing our customers.
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.