Financial Representative (PA 2849)
Finance | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Financial Representative - Harrisburg, PA
Bachelor Degree - The staff must have good
communication skills and also, possess complex, technical analysis and interpretive
skills. The staff will be required to implement the necessary controls and procedures to
ensure that responsibilities are performed to meet objectives. A combination of
education and experience will be considered.
Hours: Monday through Friday – 7:30 to 4:00
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, monitor and process enrollment/disenrollment and nursing facility
placement paperwork for participants in the LIFE program.
• Utilize the LIFE Database to track and monitor enrollments and disenrollments.
• Review, monitor, and audit monthly capitation payments to ensure that all
payments including adjustments are processed accurately and timely.
• Research and process payment adjustment requests from providers. Must be
able to provide instruction to providers on how to correct billing and payment
• Process payment files through the Provider Reimbursement and Operations
Management Information System (PROMISeTM).
• Manage capitation rates in PROMISeTM including entering new rates and
updating existing rates.
• Review, prepare, enter, and track gross adjustments in PROMISeTM as
• Review and monitor monthly capitation payment reports from the Bureau of Data
and Claims Management (BDCM).
• Receive and reconcile end of month activity reports from providers to ensure that
all financial transactions were completed accurately.
• Ensure that providers submit accurate and timely financial reports.
• Prepare written correspondence including emails and letters for providers, other
Bureaus, and other business partners. Must have the ability to effectively
communicate information to others.
• Develop state audit tools that review and monitor LIFE providers handling of
areas such as intake, eligibility, enrollment and patient pay amounts.
• Assist providers with CHOWs.
• Review policies and procedures for state audits.
• Attend meetings and workgroups as needed.
• Perform other related duties as required.
InGenesis supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.