Financial Representative II
Administration | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time
Financial Representative II
We are currently accepting resumes for a Financial Representative II to provide services for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in Harrisburg PA. The position offers a structured schedule which allows for a great work/life balance all while servicing your local government and making a difference in your community.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree. Combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Must have call center experience.
- The ability to develop bids and contract language knowledge.
- Review contract invoices, analyze contract project status reports and conduct contract site monitoring visits.
- Technical computer software skills are required.
- Familiarity with budgeting, budget analysis and the use of spreadsheet software in budgeting are required.
- Familiarity with survey tools and survey technique is needed.
- Possess the ability to work as part of a workgroup or team is required for the unit’s assigned projects. General research and on-line computer research skills are required.
- Must be knowledgeable and experienced in general budgeting and accounting principles.
- Must be able to understand and be familiar with the operation of human service governmental operations at the federal, state, county, and local levels.
- Project troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required.
- Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide the unit with knowledge and field experience gained from working in administrative capacities as well as human services administration.
- Assigned projects are diverse and varied, short and long term, and require flexible and adaptive working proficiency.
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing financial and billing issues related to the provision of services for consumers under the Medical Assistance Program: assist in evaluating, monitoring, and analyzing the effectiveness of special program initiatives assigned to the unit: procurements, monitoring contracts, and developing and overseeing contract budgets.
- Assist with project development tasks on new and untested projects assigned to the unit.
- Assist in gathering and organizing diverse program and technical long-term care information for executive staff to use in public forums and answer questions for other states, other Commonwealth agencies, and the legislature.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law.