Financial Representative II (3412-ds)
Accounting | Harrisburg, PA | Full Time, Contract, and Temporary
Financial Representative II
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- The Financial Representative resource provides the unit with knowledge and field experience gained from working in administrative capacities as well as human services administration. Assigned projects are diverse and varied, short and long term, and require flexible and adaptive working proficiency.
- Resource may be responsible for monitoring and reviewing financial and billing issues related to the provision of services for consumers under the Medical Assistance Program: assist in evaluating, monitoring and analyzing the effectiveness of special program initiatives assigned to the unit: procurements, monitoring contracts, and developing and overseeing contract budgets.
- Resource must also assist with project development tasks on new and untested projects assigned to the unit. Resource will assist in gathering and organizing diverse program and technical long term care information for executive staff to use in public forums and answer questions for other states, other Commonwealth agencies, and the legislature.
- Statewide travel as necessary is required, including some overnight stays.
- Must possess a bachelor degree. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- The skills needed include: the ability to develop bid and contract language, review contract invoices, analyze contract project status reports, and conduct contract site monitoring visits.
- Technical computer software skills are required. Familiarity with budgeting, budget analysis and the use of spreadsheet software in budgeting are required. Familiarity with survey tools and survey technique is needed. Possess the ability to work as part of a workgroup or team are required for the unit’s assigned projects. General research and on-line computer research skills are required. Resource needs to be knowledgeable and experienced in general budgeting and accounting principles.
- Resource also needs to understand and be familiar with the operation of human service governmental operations at the federal, state, county and local levels. Project troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are required. Basic computer skills to include, but not limited to, Microsoft Office Products.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.