Financial Representative I (3383)
Internal Auditor | Harrisburg, PA | Contract
Financial Representative I
Work Location: Harrisburg, PA
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Verifies OLTL CHC financial monitoring complies with CHC agreement requirements and CMS regulations.
• Performs routine project management tasks including scheduling and monitoring.
• Document internal procedures for various internal financial reports.
• Completes monthly, quarterly and annual spreadsheets required for financial monitoring.
• Schedules meetings and assists with annual process of MCO rate setting.
• Assists with the compilation of CMS waiver assurance data.
• Verifies that financial monitoring data is properly maintained and organized on OLTL drives.
• Uses Commonwealth data warehouse and other systems to obtain and verify data.
• Assemble, analyze and prepare reports and statements of financial data.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must possess good communication skills as well as complex, technical analysis and interpretive skills. Ability to implement the necessary controls and procedures to ensure that responsibilities are performed to meet objectives.
• Technical computer software skills are required.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.