FINANCIAL CLEARANCE ASSOCIATE (sca2307-rs)
Accounting | Houston, TX | Full Time
FINANCIAL CLEARANCE ASSOCIATE
An established and successful Texas based Workforce Solutions Company is accepting applications for a FINANCIAL CLEARANCE ASSOCIATE position available in the Greater Houston area. The position offers an opportunity for gaining valuable work experience. The Financial Clearance Associate impacts patient financial clearance experience across a continuum of care served by one or more designated centers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience in healthcare, insurance or related field
- With degree, one year of required experience
- Pass pre-employment skills test
JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Verifies the eligibility/benefits, pre-authorization requirements, available payment options, financial counseling and other identified financial clearance related duties
- Collaborates with Patient Access, payors, third party vendors, patients, and any other identified representatives internal or external to the institution to financially clear patients for care
- Escalates financial clearance issues to the supervisor or coordinator for resolution
- Additional job functions as described in the Position Description provided to all interested candidates for their review
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.