Your browser cookies must be enabled in order to apply for this job. Please contact support@jobscore.com if you need further instruction on how to do that.

FINANCE AND BUSINESS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS COORDINATOR

Administration | New York, NY | Full Time

Job Description

FINANCE AND BUSINESS AND LEGAL AFFAIRS COORDINATOR

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK

A successful and established Workforce Solutions Company has a great opportunity for a Finance & Business-Legal Affairs Coordinator to service a premier music entertainment company in New York City.  The position is a “hybrid” with the Finance aspect of the position taking on 60% of the work load and the remaining 40% of the work load focusing on Business and Legal Affairs.

JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)

  • Preparation of spreadsheets and reports for Finance Department
  • Creating Vendors and Deal Memos for Business-Legal Affairs
  • Additional Job functions as required

QUALIFICATIONS

  • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
  • Minimum of 1 year of experience working with Spreadsheets and Report
  • Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral)
  • Adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment