Executive Assistant (U2345an)
Administrative | San Antonio, TX | Full Time and Temporary
San Antonio TX
We are currently accepting applications for a full-time Executive Assistant to work at our client site located in San Antonio TX. This is an excellent opportunity to join a collegian environment and work closely with experienced practitioners in their roles to educate and inspire future healthcare staff.
POSITION ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for advanced secretarial and administrative support for senior management and executives.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Initiates routine and some non-routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors and resolves routine and complex inquiries.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements.
- Prepares and distributes minutes of meetings.
- Utilizes the assistance of one or more lower level secretaries on reporting or project basis.
- Typically reports to an Executive VP, Sr. VP or equivalent.
- Have the ability to analyze, compare, evaluate courses of action and has the authority to make independent decision on matters of significance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience in lieu of education.
- Minimum five (5) years Administrative Assistant experience.
- Proficiency on personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent: MS Word, Excel, Adobe, Power Point, Outlook Scheduler, Peoplesoft
- Extremely well-organized and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle confidential information with professionalism
- Professional in appearance, mannerisms and communication
- Ability to manage fast-paced executive
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.