Executive Administrative Assistant (2729)
Administrative Assistant | New York, NY | Contract
Executive Administrative Assistant
Work Location: New York, NY
InGenesis is searching for an Executive Administrative Assistant for one of our clients who is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history located in New York, NY. Ideal candidate will be a results-oriented, business-minded individual with the ability to quickly develop rapport with internal and external contacts and available to work short-term and long-term assignments.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Handles all administrative duties for department head; managing calendar, answering phones, expenses, travel, invoices, ordering supplies, database and subscription services
• Supports department head on corporate initiatives
• Supports department head with assigned artists and acts as the liaison between independent publicists and department head
• Supports Executive team by covering artists at LA events/concerts/press days
• Coordinates all details for award shows and create rundowns
• Compiles weekly department report and television update
• Updates department event calendar and contact database
• Researches and compiles ratings for all music events and television shows50% Receptionist / 50% Executive Assistant
• Possible Travel Required.
• 3-5 years administrative experience within the music industry preferred
• Working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Photoshop and Outlook
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Strong interpersonal skills that enable one to positively relate to a wide variety of industry people
• Team Player, Heavy Calendar Management, Heavy Phone, Previous Expense Report experience.
• Must have experience working with High Level Executives.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.