ER Physician Assistant
Physicians Assistant | Ft. Polk, LA | Full Time
ER Physician Assistant
InGenesis has an immediate need for a full time Emergency Room Physician Assistant, providing services for a DOD facility, located not far from Alexandria, LA. Providing services for our US Army active duty men and women. What a gratifying and rewarding experience, to provide services for our US military. Please come join our winning team today!
- Active current unrestricted PA License to practice medicine in one of the 50 US or its territories.
- Have and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support ( PALS), Advanced Trauma Life Support ( ATLS), & Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP).
- Possess a current Drug Enforcement Administration registration number (certificate) to prescribe medicine.
- Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
- Have at least 24 months of experience with the last 36 months routinely practicing as a physician assistant in emergency medicine.
- The contractor shall be fully aware that other than ancillary and support personnel, the contract physician assistants shall be fully prepared to provide all of the emergency services required without assistance or supplementation by other MTF physician assistants. Contract physician assistants performing services under this contract shall have sufficient experience to be able to adequately diagnose and treat diseases/injuries; perform medical procedures/tasks.
- Be able to perform the full range of general medical services consistent with their training and experience to adequately diagnose and treat acute diseases and injuries.
- All qualifications stated in the statement of work(SOW) will be provided to all well qualified candidates for their review.
Health and Welfare Stipend, 2 weeks PTO, 10 Paid Federal holiday's, covered medical malpractice insurance, $1,000 for CME's, shift differentials, and a $5,000 retention bonus. Please call Rod Tucker as soon as possible to discuss this incredible opportunity! Come serve those that serve their country!
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, sexual orientation, medical condition or pregnancy. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.
InGenesis, one of the fastest growing, most diversified and most successfully privately owned staffing firms in the nation, providing leading edge talent acquisition and workforce solutions. We currently staff in over 44 states with over 3,000 people for numerous Federal, State, and commercial contracts. Come join our winning team today!