Echo Technician (All Shifts) (4998)
Echocardiogram Technician | Dallas, TX | Contract
Echo Technician (All Shifts)
Work Location: Dallas, TX
InGenesis seeks an Echo Technician to join busy university hospital. If you meet the qualifications outlined below, please apply and we’ll reach out to shortly!
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions(including but not limited to)
• Work with patients, technology, and other medical staff.
• Prepare patients and diagnostic equipment for imaging procedures.
• Explain procedures to patients.
• Assist physicians with interpretation of date from images.
• Determine which images should be saved from procedure.
• May also be responsible for ensuring that records are kept properly.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree in medical sonography.
• Certification, preferred.
• 2-3 years’ experience.
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.