DIRECTOR, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
Business | San Antonio, TX | Full Time
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
InGenesis, Inc. has achieved national recognition as an industry leader in the delivery of dynamic workforce solutions. InGenesis, Inc. supplies Fortune 500, academic and government clients with advanced workforce management and talent acquisition services. Established in 1998, InGenesis, Inc. has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies and one of the top job creators in the U.S. Our national presence, diverse service lines and expansive growth offers employees ample opportunities for professional growth and career development.
As a member of our growing Business Intelligence Team, the Director Business Intelligence will be responsible for overseeing the design, development, and maintenance of various business intelligence applications. These applications will be essential in delivering enterprise-wide strategic, tactical, and operational analysis and reporting to both operational managers and cooperate executives.
- Lead the development, evolution, and expansion of BI program
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop a strategic vision for their BI and analytic needs
- Oversee the design, development, and analysis of data architecture and warehousing approaches
- Prioritization and project management of team activities while proactively identifying areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add
- Manage the reporting and analytics platform(s) and associated software to ensure that scheduled jobs are successfully run, and analytics data aligns to timeliness / completeness requirements
- Implement process, procedures and practices to implement data governance and data documentation deliverables
- Provide industry thought-leadership to help drive best practices and best-in-class capabilities.
- Strategic thinking and independent initiative to constructively challenge and impact a decision-making process
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, economics, or other quantitative discipline
- 7-10 years of total experience in a business intelligence, data science or engineering role with enterprise-scale reporting and predictive analytics experience
- 5+ years of people management experience – in the BI/analytics
- Strong working knowledge of BI and Analytics technologies and capabilities
- Strong research and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, ability to work and interact well with others, and ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Proven track record of leading business critical BI/Analytics practices
InGenesis is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, or national origin. All interested applicants are encouraged to submit a resume that details their education and professional experience specific to this job description. All requirements must be met for consideration to be given.