Dietitian | Georgetown, OH | Part Time and Contract
Work Location: Georgetown, OH
The Dietician provides medical nutrition therapy to create nutritional programs based on the health needs of patients or residents and counsel patients on how to lead a healthier lifestyle. The position is part time, one day a week, Tuesday or Wednesday, from 8a to 4:30p.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
- Plans, evaluates & implements regular, special & modified diets to ensure compliance with state & federal regulations, treatment plans & accreditation standards.
- Completes nutrition assessments of clients (e.g., reviews medical chart, interviews direct care staff, interviews patient regarding likes, dislikes, allergies &/or chewing or digestion problems).
- Maintains dietary & nutrition records, reports & progress notes (e.g., patient charting, census sheets, daily/monthly/quarterly reports, treatment plans).
- Plans &/or conducts in-service training programs pertaining to nutrition for clients & staff & attends various meetings (e.g., treatment team meetings, internal facility committee)
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Current licensure as dietitian as issued by Ohio Board of Dietetics per Section 4759.06 of Revised Code.
- 1-year supervisory experience in dietetic service of healthcare institution.
- Participate annually in continuing dietetic education
InGenesis is dedicated to placing people in positions that preserve life, improve lives and inspire others. This does not happen without passionate people, skilled colleagues who are motivated to create innovative solutions and deliver superior service to our clients. Founded in 1998, InGenesis manages thousands of employees, including pioneering healthcare, science, technology and pharma professionals. The workforce solutions company includes almost half of the Fortune 500 in its nearly 300 clients. It is recognized as one of the largest healthcare staffing firms, and InGenesis is the largest minority/women owned healthcare staffing firm in North America.
We support a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.